BAM is a stereo reverb processor inspired by the late 70s / early 80s digital reverbunits.These units are sought after by sound engineers, producers and musicians for their grainy, warm and musical reverberations.
The technology used in BAM is very close to the one used in these early digital reverb units : 16 bit converters, 20 bit fixed-point processing, analog filtering and even an input transformer transient simulator. Some of the 7 reverb algorithms are influenced by the early structures, and some are brand new.
BAM is a very musical and unique reverb processor. It combines the sound quality of a vintage reverb processor with the playability of a desktop effect in a compact format with MIDI control and 36 user presets.
- 7 algorithms: Room, Hall, Plate, Ambient, Chorus, Non-Linear and Primitive
- Input gain up to +15 dB with analog clipping
- Pre Delay up to 500 ms (with the PRE DELAY pot) or 1500 ms (with the TAP switch)
- Continuous control of the reverb Size parameter for fine tuning
- Low-Cut Filter: 20 Hz, 80 Hz, 150 Hz, 250 Hz, 450 Hz
- Hi-Cut Filter: 1,8 kHz, 4,5 kHz, 7 kHz, 9 kHz, 15 kHz
- Chorus parameter can add modulation to the reverberator signal
- Tap Tempo assignable to Pre Delay or Reverb Time
- Freeze switch
- 36 user presets
- MIDI input: BAM responds to CCs and Pgm Change
- 3 bypass modes: Relay, Spillover and Aux
- Nice and simple user interface via 16 white LEDs
- Rugged steel enclosure
- Neutrik® jack connectors
- Power supply included