The SLO-100 is famous for being one of the most detailed-sounding high-gain guitar amplifiers of all time. Until now, it’s been challenging to capture the amp’s nuanced character in a pedal format. The new Super Lead Overdrive pedal changes that, with the perfect balance of gain, sustain, and touch response the SLO is known for.
Crafted using the same cascading gain stages as the flagship amp, the SLO pedal is the perfect way to get that signature Soldano sound on to your pedalboard. The SLO pedal front panel boasts the same controls for Gain, Volume, Presence, and a 3-band EQ as the 100-watt tube amp. The side-mounted Deep switch nails the amp’s depth-knob low-end punch. These controls take you from harmonically rich crunch to some of the most famous high-gain in history.
- Volume: Controls the total output volume
- Presence: Filters the output’s high end
- Gain: Adjusts the total amount of gain that is applied, turning this control clockwise will increase the amount
- EQ Section: Classic Soldano three band EQ; adjusting each clockwise will increase the output of the relative frequency ranges
- Deep: Adjusts the overall output low-end punch