The Two-Rock Studio Signature is the latest generation of the single channel 35 watt amplifiers. Making some changes to the original Studio Pro 35 to bring the product line current to new techniques, the new Signature model remains a 6L6 clean amplifier for a solid pedal platform with some additions that will make the 2019 Studio Signature a continued legendary Two-Rock product.
New build techniques, layouts, and materials implemented over the last few years were the key starting points to this amplifier’s new construction. The added boost toggles are an obvious change at first glance, allowing the use of our potentiometers with custom tapers. Reverb send control on the back panel and a Return control on the front give room for these toggles. The Gain Structure switch can also be found on the back, allowing the same functions as the flagship Classic Reverb Signature essentially giving 3 front-end types to this already versatile clean amplifier.
New aluminum chassis, anodized in silver or black and donning new silver knobs, a black bronco cab, and black matrix grill cloth give this amp a stunning new look.
- Silver anodize with silver skirted knobs or black anodize and black knobs
- 2 x 6L6 35 watt power section with Gain and Master controls
- 3 position Gain Structure switch – Blackface, Traditional Two-Rock, Schofield Sig
- Treble, Mid and Bass with vertical toggle boost functions
- Head: 15.625″ wide x 9.125″ tall x 10″ deep 26 LBS