The MT 15’s design started with heavier players in mind, but in the end, it has a lot to offer players of all genres. Whether recording, practicing, writing, or playing a small room, this amp has everything you need.
“We knew we wanted a low-wattage amp. The challenge was getting a lot of tone and features in a little box. We’re all blown away with how it turned out. It’s going to be great for someone to take it out of the box, set everything to noon, and have it sound great.” – Mark Tremonti
- A commanding two channel amp with balanced aggression and articulation
- Despite its 15 watts, the MT 15 sounds more like 50, so a half power switch that takes the MT to 7 watts is a welcome addition
- Powered by 6L6 tubes, it has a large, bold sound, so you can dig in heavy with rhythms but also get singing lead tones out of one amp
- Like the PRS Archon amplifier, it features five gain stages before the Master for full, lush distortion
- Gain channel gets big, chunky tone with massive, tight low end, but it never loses its articulate note definition or great lead tone
- Clean channel is bright and chimey, good with chords and fingerstyle playing – whether with a pic or not
- Clean channel features a push/pull boost control that adds a little overdrive for old school crunch
- No matter what tone you dial in, it stays balanced across the spectrum with a sweet, smooth tone that won’t bite your head off
- Effects loop and bias adjusters that are accessible from the back panel for ease of servicing
Lauzon Music is the #1 trusted source for musicians.