The Privia PX-S1100 takes the award-winning PX-S design to new heights with enhanced piano sound, improved speakers, upgraded Bluetooth connectivity, and more. The Privia faithfully delivers the sound and playability of a grand piano. Experience the expressive touch, from the low notes all the way through to the high, and lose yourself in your playing.
The PX-S1100’s 18 tones include a breathtaking German concert grand piano, with damper resonance and newly enhanced string resonance creating a natural piano experience. Listen closely, and you’ll even hear the subtle mechanical sounds of keys being pressed and released, along with the damper rising when the pedal is pressed. Hammer response and key-off simulation deliver even greater detail, reacting naturally to your playing dynamics. You’ll also find new piano variations, lifelike tine and red electric pianos, organs, strings, vibraphone, harpsichord and more.
The Delicate, Expressive Touch of a Grand Piano
The Privia PX-S1100 is a pleasure to play thanks to its superb keyboard, which faithfully conveys the nuances of the performance through the player’s fingers. Casio’s Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard, the action mechanism of which has been reduced in size to fit into the slim body, produces the feel and weight of a grand piano. Each of the 88 keys has its own weighted feel and timing for sound production and dampening, enhancing the feeling of playing a grand piano.
A Speaker System that Brings Your Performance to Life
The speaker system of a digital piano is one of the most important factors in determining the realism of the piano sound. The speaker system of the Privia PX-S1100 features a strengthened diaphragm for a cleaner, richer high end and an improved inner structure design for a more dynamic low end. The result is a well-balanced sound with a strong sense of presence and localization that captures every nuance of your performance.
Bluetooth MIDI and Audio
The included WU-BT10 Bluetooth MIDI and audio adapter lets you connect wirelessly to your favorite devices with no extra power supply needed. You can play along with your favorite music through the PX-S1100’s powerful stereo speaker system, or explore a whole world of Bluetooth LE-compatible MIDI devices and software.
Portable Design for Anywhere
The PX-S1100’s lightweight and impossibly slim design is ideal for any stage or studio. Built-in 1/4″ outputs connect to any amplifier, PA system or audio interface, and its high-resolution USB-MIDI connectivity makes it a perfect 88-key controller.
• Built-in Music Library of 60 songs that even beginners can play, listen to, and enjoy.
• Includes part on and off functions allowing you to mute the right hand or left hand part of built-in songs so you can practice hands separately.
• Supports a variety of playing styles, with layer function that allows you to combine two sounds, and split function that lets you to assign two different sounds to low and high zones on the keyboard.
• Includes one pedal jack (damper) and one pedal (SP-3), an essential in piano performance.
• Digital effects provide sound spread and depth (Sound Mode, Chorus, Brilliance, and DSP).
• Includes two phones jacks (allowing two people to listen to the performance) handy for nighttime playing.
• Includes Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor
• Bluetooth® Audio connectivity
Keyboard: Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
Number of keys: 88
Touch response: 5 sensitivity levels, off
Audio source: Multi-dimentional Morphing AiR
Number of tones: 18
Built-in songs: 60
Demo songs: 1 Song Expansion (User Songs): 10 songs
Lessons feature: Part ON / OFF (Part Select: Right hand, Left hand)
• MIDI Recorder: 2 tracks, 1 song; Approximately 10,000 notes total; Real-time recording, playback
• Audio Recorder: Max. 99 songs, approximately 25 min/song
• SP-3 (terminal x 1)
Optional: SP-34 (damper, soft, sostenuto)
Half-Damper Pedal Operation: Yes (with optional SP-34 3-pedal unit, sold separately)
Speaker: [16cm x 8cm (Oval)] x2
Amp output: 8W + 8W
Power supply: 2-way
• Batteries: AA-size alkaline batteries x 6; Continuous Battery Life: Approximatery 4 hours
• AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW (DC 12V)
Power consumption: 10W
Dimensions (w/o music stand): 1,322 x 232 x 102 mm
Weight (w/o batteries): 11.2 kg
Accessories: Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10), Pedal (SP-3), Music Stand, AC Adaptor (AD-A12150LW)
Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
Hall Simulator (4 types, off)
Sorround (2 types, off)
Chorus (4 types, off)
Brilliance (-3 ~ 0 ~ +3)
DSP (Preset for some tones)
LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
USB port: Type A, Type B
AUDIO IN: Stereo mini jack
PEDAL: 1 (Damper)
Connector for 3-pedal unit: Yes (for SP-34)
PHONES/OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo mini jack)
*Stand not included.